Friday, June 21, 2019
Mount Forest, ON…Access to the Louise Marshall Hospital (LMH) and Claire Stewart Medical Clinic (CSMC) will be impacted for six weeks while the Township of Wellington North completes a water main replacement on Dublin Street, south of Princess Street starting on Monday, June 24th.
The water main work will support the LMH redevelopment project that requires moving fire hydrants and adding a new connection to the water main serving the facility. The Township of Wellington North is taking this opportunity to replace the entire aging water main along Dublin Street.
- A new temporary access to Dublin St. will be opened up from North Water Street. This will allow access to CSMC for the duration of the project.
- Horse and buggy parking will be provided off Arthur Street, at the north-east corner of the hospital
- Dublin St. will be reduced to one lane for the duration of the project. At all times there will remain access to the hospital's emergency entrance, main parking lot and main entrance.
- Pedestrian walkways will be identified for individuals walking between LMH and CSMC
- Street signs will be posted by the Township to redirect traffic
- On Tuesday, June 25th at 4:00 pm, there will be a water shut down to the hospital for approximately four hours