PALMERSTON & DISTRICT HOSPITAL
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
(TEMPORARY PART TIME)
A temporary part time Registered Practical Nurse position is available due to a leave of absence at the Palmerston & District Hospital site of North Wellington Health Care.
This position is unionized with OPSEU Local 226.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- BCLS Certification
- Medication Administration Course
- Updated IV course and IV Med Administration
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated lifelong learner
- Team player
Hours of Work:
- As per department schedule
- Must be available to work all shifts as per collective agreement
External applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2018-223.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.