PALMERSTON DISTRICT HOSPITAL & LOUISE MARSHALL HOSPITAL
REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
(CROSS-SITE CASUAL PART TIME)
A cross-site casual part time Registered Practical Nurse position is available the Endoscopy O.R./Day Surgery/PT unit for an RPN/Operating Room Technician with North Wellington Health.
Home site for this position will be the Palmerston District Hospital site.
This position is unionized with OPSEU Local 226.
- Current Registration with the Ontario College of Nurses
- Operating Room Certification completed
- 2-5 years experience working in RPN/OR Tech role
- BCLS Certification
- Medication Administration Course
- Updated IV course and IV Med Administration
- Cardiac Monitoring and Basic Cardiac Arrhythmia an asset
- Demonstrated Physical Assessment skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Experience in working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary setting
- Demonstrated lifelong learner
- Team player
Hours of Work:
- As per Department Schedule
- As per collective agreement
External applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2018-202.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.