PALMERSTON DISTRICT HOSPITAL SITE
(REGULAR PART TIME)
A regular part time position is available for a Registered Nurse who is able to function capably in all areas of the Palmerston District Hospital site.
This position will be responsible for comprehensive nursing care as established by the standards of nursing practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and according to policies and procedures as set out by NWHC.
- Current Ontario RN Certificate of Competence
- BScN is an asset
- Membership in RNAO and CNA is an asset
- Current BCLS
- More OB
- Current ACLS
- Maternal Child Course
- Current NRP
- Cardiac monitoring skills (cardiac arrhythmia interpretation)
- Competent to start IV
- Competent in phlebotomy
- Certified for defibrillation
- TNCC recommended
- ENPC/PALS recommended
- Must be able to work in all areas of the Hospital
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven organizational and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to function as an effective interdisciplinary team member
- Ability to assume the team leader/charge role
- Positive work, dependability and attendance record is essential
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and willingness to actively participate in departmental educational activities
HOURS OF WORK:
- As per Department Schedule
- Must be available to work all 3 shifts and 2 out of 4 weekends as per collective agreement
UNION: Ontario Nurses’ Association
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Quote job posting # 2019-50 in the subject line.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.