LOUISE MARSHALL HOSPITAL SITE
A full time opportunity and regular part time opportunities are available at our Louise Marshall Hospital site of North Wellington Health Care effective July 2019.
These positions will be responsible for comprehensive nursing care as established by the standards of nursing practice of the College of Nurses of Ontario and according to policies and procedures as set out by NWHC.
- Current Ontario RN Certificate of Competence
- BScN is an asset
- Membership in RNAO and CNA is an asset
- Current BCLS
- More OB
- ACLS or willing to obtain within 6 months
- Maternal Child Course or relevant clinical experience for exemption
- Cardiac monitoring skills (ECG application & interpretation, cardiac arrhythmia interpretation) or commitment to obtain within 6 months
- Competent to start IV or commitment to obtain within 6 months
- Competent in phlebotomy or commitment to obtain within 6 months
- Certified for defibrillation or competent in 6 months
- TNCC recommended
- ENPC/PALS recommended
- Must be prepared to work in all areas of the Hospital
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Proven organizational and critical-thinking skills
- Ability to function as an effective interdisciplinary team member
- Ability to assume a leadership/charge role
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing education and willingness to actively participate in departmental educational activities
HOURS OF WORK:
- As per Department Schedule
- Must be available to work all 3 shifts and 2 out of 4 weekends as per collective agreement
External applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-38, 2019-42 & 2019-43.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.