LOUISE MARSHALL HOSPITAL
Casual Medical Radiation Technologist positions are available within our Diagnostic Imaging Department at the Louise Marshall Hospital site of North Wellington Health Care.
These positions are non-unionized positions.
- CMRTO Designation
- Membership with CAMRT and OAMRT an asset
- Demonstrated ability to work responsibly in a team environment
- Demonstrated effective communications, organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Ability to perform the physical requirements of the position
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with many and varied internal and external individuals, groups, and agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Other duties as required
Hours of work:
- Available for all shifts (days, evenings & weekends), as per department schedule
- Stand-by/On-call as per department needs
EXTERNAL applicants may apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2019-51, 2019-52 & 2019-53.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.