CASUAL MDRD REPROCESSING TECHNICIAN
A cross site casual part time MDRD Reprocessing Technician position is available within our Nursing Department. Home site for this position will be the Palmerston District Hospital site.
This position is unionized with OPSEU, Local 226.
- Knowledge of sterile department, re cross infection and decontamination
- Successful completion of the Central Service Techniques Course
- CSA Certification or willingness to obtain
- Experience in all areas of MDRD, including decontamination area, sterile area, portering and dispatch, and record maintenance
- Detail orientated with demonstrated aptitude for utmost accuracy; ability to adhere to strict procedures & protocols
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast, often time pressured and constantly changing environment
- Standing for long periods of time
- Moving and lifting
- Pushing and pulling
HOURS OF WORK:
- On an as needed basis
- As per the Collective Agreement
External applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2018-230.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.