PALMERSTON DISTRICT HOSPITAL
POSTING # 2018-181
DIETARY AIDE (CASUAL PART TIME)
A casual part time Dietary Aide position is available within our Support Services Department at the Palmerston District Hospital site.
This position is unionized with OPSEU, Local 226.
This position is responsible for the preparation, assembly, service, delivery and storage of food for use within the patient care and cafeteria settings; including the cleaning and sanitizing of equipment and work area.
- Minimum Grade 12
- Food Service Worker Program Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Safe Food Handling Certificate
- Experience in a Healthcare Dietary setting preferred
- Experience in quantity food preparation and cooking
- Demonstrated interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions accurately
- Excellent record of dependability
HOURS OF WORK:
- On an as needed basis as per Department Schedule
External applicants may apply to email@example.com and are considered only after the internal posting process has been completed. Only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Please quote job posting 2018-181.
North Wellington Health Care strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, the hospital will endeavour to remove any barrier to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.
North Wellington Health Care is committed to providing and fostering a safe, healthy and respectful workplace for all employees, free from violence and harassment.